Over the past fifteen years, Karisma Foundation has contributed more than $7.8M to fund worthy charitable, non-profit organizations and projects with emphasis on impacting youth.
- Karisma Foundation does not engage in direct charitable activities, but instead provides grants to various charities to promote services or activities.
- Grants are awarded based on the interests and priorities of the foundation built upon grant commitments in designated strategic areas.
- The Foundation remains flexible to respond to unique challenges that lie beyond its identified program areas to fulfill the broad vision of its founders.
- Priority is given to grants with matching funds from strategic partnerships.
- Significant weight is given to programs that serve the Los Angeles County area.
Karisma Foundation currently has two funding priorities:
- Institutions or programs in Southern California which serve disadvantaged children who are at risk of not reaching their full potential as a result of substandard economic and/or social conditions.
- Organizations working to improve the lives for those disadvantaged people living in Armenia.
Karisma Foundation provides various levels of grantmaking as follows:
- Level 1: $25,000 per year – Term of 1 to 3 years
- Level 2: $50,000 per year – Term of 1 to 3 years
Types of Giving
- Restricted or Unrestricted Grants
- Restricted – Grants limited to a specific program
- Capital Grants or Operating Grants
- Challenge Grants – Matching Fund Campaign for Specific Programs
Please note that Karisma Foundation does not accept unsolicited proposals.